Subject: Re: Something very wrong here...
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
From: Ian Fry <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/2001 09:47:21
On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 01:58:05AM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:01:30PM -0600, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
> > 	nope.  It's working as it's supposed to.  Since you have an obj dir
> > there already the make cleandir removes stuff from it instead of the
> > directory with the sources.  Remove all the obj dirs from your tree,
> > then run a make cleandir.  Then try building again.
> That answered my second question without answering my first.
> At no time have I built anything in this tree without having
> MKOBJDIRS set to yes. Why were there binaries anywhere besides

I've seen this too, now. Last night I did an arm26 cross-build using, but even though obj directories were created, all the files
generated by the build were in the source directories, and not in the obj

Maybe this is a problem with the nbmake wrapper that generates?

I updated my sources (via rsync from immediately before
doing the build.