Subject: Re: IPv4 Problems with Mozilla
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/2001 09:47:49
Be aware that you may find you run into problems when you come to
pkg_delete the glib package if you do the quick'n'dirty fix (edit
the glib.h file) - all the files in a package have MD5 checksums,
and, if they don't match the checksum that was calculated when they
were installed then the file won't be deleted.

Regards,
Alistair