Subject: Re: xsrc and XFree 4.1.0
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rick Byers <rb-netbsd@BigScaryChildren.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/2001 22:13:20
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Rick Byers wrote:

> xsrc/xfree/xc appears to contain XFree 4.0.2 only.  Is there a reason it
> hasn't been upgrade to 4.1.0?  I see 4.1.0 was imported onto the vendor
> branch back at the beginning of June.  Could I just checkout the vendor
> branch and use that?  I assume I the binaries from XFree86.org will work
> under -current also, but I usually like to build X from source...

Ok, I was obviously confused.  xsrc does contain 4.1.0, but the
xfree/xc/RELNOTES file is wrong.  Somehow the RELNOTES from 4.0.2 got
comitted during the 4.1.0 import (look at the first line of the latest
version of xsrc/xc/RELNOTES).  Should I send-pr this, or does someone
want to just fix it quickly?

Thanks,
	Rick