Subject: Re: Wasabi NetBSD, was : Re: Embedded NetBSD?
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2001 13:17:05
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Frank van der Linden wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 02:06:02PM -0700, emanuel stiebler wrote:
> > So, just because I'm new to this "current" developement, can somebody
> > explain to
> > me, what the difference is between NetBSD & Wasabi NetBSD ?
>
> There is no "Wasabi NetBSD".. Wasabi is a company that provides
> development and support for NetBSD.

This could be confusing since some people have signatures that say "Wasabi
NetBSD" and some CDs from Wasabi Systems say "wasabi" and "NetBSD".

Anyways Emanuel, you can find out directly from their website. Or search
for news articles from Daemon News and BSD Today.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/