Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/2001 22:58:37
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

:  >      Umm, why do we care about primitive filesystems that have
:  > rediculous restrictions on filenames?  I don't think that we should be
:  > deleting/ renaming files (this was done in another commit) just so that
:  > our source code can be loaded on a primitive system.  Why should NetBSD
:  > have to suffer because of some other system's foolishness?
:
: Being able to cross-build NetBSD from Cygwin will definitely increate
: NetBSD's userbase.

...and that's precisely the environment I'm setting up.  (Thank goodness the
Duron board and CPU arrived....)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/