Subject: Apache with IPv6 and SSL
To: None <>
From: Brad Spencer <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/2001 19:06:33
Hello....  not exactly a base OS message....

I don't know if this is of interest, but I have managed to convince the
NetBSD apache6 package and ap-ssl [mod_ssl] NetBSD package into working
together.  I had not seen this combination anyplace [but the Net is a big
place, so I might have missed it]. It uses Apache 1.3.19 with mod_ssl
2.8.3.  Anyone can point their browser at:

and see the effects.  Lynx with its IPv6 and SSL support seems to work
fine.  The 'ipv6' subdomain should be available via the 6BONE.

I will not have time to put this together into a package.  If anyone would
like to do that, send me email.

Brad Spencer -  - & - [IPv6 only]
[finger for PGP public key]