Subject: Re: build problems: libintl and new toolchain
To: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: Rick Byers <rb-netbsd@BigScaryChildren.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/2001 10:03:12
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Dave Huang wrote:

> I saw this, and worked around it by deleting the libintl.h symlink in
> gnu/dist/toolchain/intl. Don't know if that was the right thing to do,
> but it made the build work :) My i386 machine is busy doing stuff in
> Win2K right now, so I can't send the make output...

Ahhh, yes - that makes sense.  I had done a "cvs -n update -I !" to verify
that there were no files in my /usr/src that aren't in the repository, and
once that came up clean I figured it couldn't be some stale file.
However, cvs ignores symlinks, so it didn't report libintl.h.  Still, I
should have noticed it was a symlink and shouldn't be there.
Thanks!
	Rick