Subject: Re: NEW_PIPE stabilized
To: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/2001 14:04:19
Whilst you use pejorative terms such as "beta test" and "pet
projects", from where I'm sitting it looks like the code will become
part of -current RSN, and thereby part of 1.6.  As such, I'd like
it documented in the GENERIC kernel configs - that way, everyone
knows about it, and has the opportunity to enable it in their
own kernels.

Alistair