Subject: ATTN: CVSup users
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/2001 16:10:08
Hello,

For those updating their netbsd source tree with cvsup, I got notice
that there is a 1000000000 bug in CVSup which means anyone retrieving from
cvsup servers after that date will have their local files reset to the epoch.

As I hadn't seen it announced to NetBSD users anywhere yet, I'd
thought this notification would be appropriate. More info and
updated/fixed binaries can be found here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jdp/s1g/ for information and binaries (including NetBSD).

also on our server (ftp2.no.netbsd.org) you can find the binary package (install with
pkg_add): cvsup-bin-nogui-16.1d.tgz

Our cvsup server at: cvsup.no.netbsd.org was updated with the new cvsupd binary
earlier today.

Feico.