Subject: Re: Y2K sort of problem.
To: Sean Davis <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@NetBSD.ORG>
List: current-users
Date: 09/09/2001 22:49:14
On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 04:03:31PM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> does that perhaps have something to do with the fact that my mutt says "on
> 0, xxx wrote:" or is this just a misconfiguration?
> example below
> On  0, "Greg A. Woods" <> wrote:
> <snip>

works for my mutt.

Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: NetBSD 1.5.2_ALPHA
Compile options:
To contact the developers, please mail to <>.
To report a bug, please use the muttbug utility.