Subject: Re: Multiple make build problems
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Ken Cross <kcross@ntown.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/2001 22:15:21
Excellent suggestion -- I recommend that it be added to UPDATING until
everything settles out.

The build got *much* further, but still didn't make it:

cc -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-Wno-uninitialized -Werror -DHAS_CGETENT -I/usr/src/lib/lib
telnet -DENCRYPTION -DAUTHENTICATION -DKRB4 -DDES_ENCRYPTION
-DKRB5 -I/usr/include/krb5 -I/usr/include/kerberosIV -c
/usr/src/lib/libtelnet/kerberos5.c
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/lib/libtelnet/kerberos5.c: In function `kerberos5_is':
/usr/src/lib/libtelnet/kerberos5.c:348: warning: passing arg 2 of
`krb5_mk_rep' from incompatible pointer type
/usr/src/lib/libtelnet/kerberos5.c:435: warning: implicit declaration of
function `krb5_rd_cred2'

*** Error code 1

Are these known/fixable problems?

Ken