Subject: Updated libcsu/ld.elf_so but still SIGSEGV
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <xavier@xavhome.fr.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2001 14:41:01
I supped the whole thing tonight at 1:00 GMT, successfully rebuild an
i386 kernel, updated (with make cleandir && make dependall && make
install) 3 critical utilities : lib/csu, libexec/ld.elf_so, usr.bin/make
but strange things happen :

- make (any target) does *nothing* in gnu/usr.bin/egcs
- when making build, I still have a SIGSEGV in the very first compile,
ie libvers

I have USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN=no in mk.conf, and obviously I made a thorough
cleaning in the tree with 'make cleandir', and to be sure :
'find /usr/obj -type f | xargs rm'

Perhaps, -current is in an "unstable" state today, according to
<Pine.WNT.4.33.0108140816590.604-100000@todd> ?

Thanks,

--
Xavier HUMBERT  -  Systemes et Reseaux     |     labo-info@injep.fr