Subject: Re: SCSI controler support
To: Jeff Northon <jeffo@sasquatch.com>
From: Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg@ms25.url.com.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 08/12/2001 01:37:29
On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 08:25:50AM -0700, Jeff Northon wrote:
> We just pulled it into 1.5 for our use.
>
> How is this integrated into the tree?
>
> > It only be supported on NetBSD-1.4X now.

Hi, I have fixed the sources from Tekram ftp site and made it work on my
1.5V box. If anyone have these cards (DC395/DC315) and want to use them
under 1.5.x. Please fetch it from here http://members.tripodasia.com.tw/rxg/
This driver seems to only be used on i386 platform because it use many
inb(), inw(). But I think only PC users will buy these cards(they are low-end
and low-price), so I not yet use bus_space() instead of them.
I will try to improve it later. Hope you enjoy it! :)