Subject: gtk in emulation
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Coulter <mikec@netnation.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/2001 04:31:29
Hello,

I've noticed that most of the Loki games I've attempted to
run under emulation are rather finicky and complain about
the lack of libpixmap.so . It seems that Suse-6.4 didn't
have the gtk-engines.rpm that most other rpm distros seem
to have. I did locate it in an rpm made by the gnome people.

I had previously assumed that their would be an rpm binary
under /emul/linux in a bin directory, however such does
not seem to be the case. What would be the best way to proceed ?
Is libpixmap.so in another emulation package ? Will it be soon ?
Or should I start scp'ing necessary files over from the nearest
rpm-based box I can find ?

Cheers,
--
Michael Coulter