Subject: RE: PPPD with IPv6
To: 'itojun@iijlab.net' <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Patel Hemang-QA4383 <Hemang.Patel@motorola.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/2001 16:38:28
itojun,
Thanks for your help.  I have the 2 PCs connected through a RS232 cable on Serial port 0 (/dev/tty00).   I do not dial into an ISP, thus I am not using a chat file. But when I specify the IPv6 source and destination addresses in the /etc/ppp/options file, it gives this error of "Prefix Length not specified". Could you try this at your end and let me know if it works or am I missing something in it?

Thanks,
Hemang