Subject: Re: libstdc++ libobjc
To: Patrick Welche <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/28/2001 10:33:41
On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Patrick Welche wrote:

: MKPIC=no        # XXX hack; shlib_version mismatch

This is there because the way "shlib_version" is slurped into <>
prevents overlapping these.  I'm considering changing that method anyway,

: from src/distrib/sets/lists/base/shl.*,md.vax ? or just assume we'll all
: be using USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN shortly and ignore it for a bit?

Assume that USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN is coming soon.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --