Subject: Re:doubt
To: None <hasanm3@yahoo.com, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/04/2001 14:33:43
On Wed, July 4, Tariq Masood wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> How can I prevent files with a particular extension to
> come in the list of Documents in Start Menu.  Suppose
> I don't want only mp3 files to come in Documents then
> what procedures should I follow.  I will be really
> thankful if you answer my question at the earliest.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Hasan

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

This smells a lot like a Windose question. Sir, this is a mailing
list for NetBSD, a particular flavor of the BSD Unix Operating System.
No relation to Microsoft Windows. If my assumption that your question
refers to Windows is wrong, my apologies, and could you add more detail
to your question?

P.S. If your question does concern Windows, try refering to the MANY
available Microsoft Newsgroups, like microsoft.public.windowsme.general.

Gerry Simmons
simmons@darykon.cet.com