Subject: don't know how to make bad.c?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/2001 10:05:42
Hi guys,
I've been trying to make build for the last couple days & it keeps
dumping out. I did a make clean (I usually update) to see if that
helped...no go:

dependall ===> gnu/usr.bin/egcs/f771
make: don't know how to make bad.c. Stop

make: stopped in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/egcs/f771
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/egcs
*** Error code 1

I have the latest Makefile (and Makefile.*) in the egcs directory as
well as the f771 directory, the gnu/dist/gcc/f directory, & the
gnu/dist/toolchain/gcc/f directory as well as the latest bad.c in the
last 2 directories).

Any tips?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

ps sorry...NetBSD/alpha...alphastation 4/200, anonCVS'd nightly.
--
Michael G. Schabert, Mac Guy
Miranda Graphic Systems, publishers of Graphic Power