Subject: Re: PPP over Ethernet integrated into -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Zara?= <remi_zara@mac.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/2001 20:31:27
Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> Wrote:

 >Note that rc.d support and things like /etc/ppp/ip-{up,down} are not =
yet
 >done for pppoe. I'm currently waiting for kqueue integration before=20
finishing
 >this.
 >
 >Martin

Hi,

As I'm running netbsd on a (relatively) slow machine (mac68k), I look=20
forward this integration.
I know it is hard to tell, but have you an idea of the timeframme for=20
this ? I have the rp-pppoe package set up and running, and I don't want=20=

to mess up with my system until I get equivalent functionality.
What I need the most, in fact, is the ip-down script, since my ADSL=20
provider shuts up my connection every 24h....

Many thanks for you work,

R=E9mi

--
R=E9mi Zara