Subject: Re: PPP over Ethernet integrated into -current
To: None <>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Zara?= <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/2001 20:31:27
Martin Husemann <> Wrote:
 >Note that rc.d support and things like /etc/ppp/ip-{up,down} are not =
 >done for pppoe. I'm currently waiting for kqueue integration before=20

As I'm running netbsd on a (relatively) slow machine (mac68k), I look=20
forward this integration.
I know it is hard to tell, but have you an idea of the timeframme for=20
this ? I have the rp-pppoe package set up and running, and I don't want=20=

to mess up with my system until I get equivalent functionality.
What I need the most, in fact, is the ip-down script, since my ADSL=20
provider shuts up my connection every 24h....

Many thanks for you work,

R=E9mi Zara