Subject: Re: commit mails S
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/21/2001 07:54:27
Thus spake Hubert Feyrer
> in case you haven't noticed yet, I've changed the Subject: lines of all
> commit messages now to include any optional branch, and then the least
> common path of dirs affected by the commit. This is to keep all
> information in there, and have the most significant info on the left:

I had noticed it and I like it.  There is a lot of stuff being committed
and I am not necessarily interested in every single thing.  This lets
me scan the headers and only look at what I need to.  Thanks.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@{druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves                |  and a sheep voting on