Subject: Re: pkg/13250: INN pkg unuseable as installed
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/2001 17:51:18
On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 08:31:32PM -0400, g r wrote:

> >Number:         13250
> >Category:       pkg
> >Synopsis:       INN pkg unuseable as installed

Say, this reminds me...

If I'm not mistaken the current INN package is version 2.3.1. I'm
trying to use it but it seems so buggy that it will not work for me.
I'm seeing EBADF returned from fcntl calls when I do a ktrace.

Is INN 2.3.1 from the packages collection working for anyone? Anyone?
--
"A method for inducing cats to exercise consists of directing a beam of
invisible light produced by a hand-held laser apparatus onto the floor ...