Subject: Re: latest make in -current broken?
To: Simon J. Gerraty <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/08/2001 15:12:34
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

: >Can whoever touched `make' last please look at this?
: Sorry, I have.  I sent a patch to tech-{pkg,toolchain} for comment
: yesterday... - essentially it allows pkgsrc to turn off the propagation
: of command line var assignments via MAKEFLAGS.

Also, the recursion invocations sprinkled throughout pkgsrc need to replace

(which should be entirely redundant) with:

(which should automatically propagate the proper flags).

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --