Subject: Re: library dependencies ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/2001 19:59:25
On Jun 2,  8:00pm, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>Here's a shell function that should work with sh or bash (but I've
>only tested it with /usr/bin/ksh)...
>
>find_broke ()
>{
>    for e in $@
>      do
>        ldd $e 2> /dev/null |
>        grep -q "not found" &&
>        echo $e
>      done
>}

Thanks, everybody, for the ideas.  Now it's time to clean out the libs
(and obsolete executables, too, I've found ;-).

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

When a Banker jumps out of a window, jump after him -- that's where the
money is.
		-- Robespierre