Subject: library dependencies ?
To: None <>
From: Space Case <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/2001 16:13:02

Does anyone have/know of a tool that can check the library dependencies of
executables, and flag those whose libraries are missing?

Reason is, I have cleaned out the excess minor versions of the shared libs,
but some of them have several excess major versions, and I'd like to get
rid of those, too.

Example:  <- wanna go away  <- gone  <- gone  <- wanna go away  <- gone  <- gone  <- keeper
What depends on 2.5 or 3.7?

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

Now I lay me down to sleep