Subject: library dependencies ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/2001 16:13:02
Hi.

Does anyone have/know of a tool that can check the library dependencies of
executables, and flag those whose libraries are missing?

Reason is, I have cleaned out the excess minor versions of the shared libs,
but some of them have several excess major versions, and I'd like to get
rid of those, too.

Example:
  libcurses.so.2.5  <- wanna go away
  libcurses.so.3.5  <- gone