Subject: Re: IPFilter license changes
To: Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/30/2001 04:28:30
Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>  wrote:
 > I'd kindly appreciate it if people like yourself stopped speaking out of
 > turn, stirring up trouble, when there is no need, especially as matters
 > are already being resolved.

It's not clear to me how you can expect everyone to magically know that
'matters are already being resolved'.  Maybe you're suggesting that
people should assume all matters are being secretly resolved somewhere
and there's no need to discuss anything at all?

My apologies if I missed some official announcement that 'matters were being
resolved'.  (of course, Frank did mention, SUBSEQUENT to your above message,
that things indeed were being dealt with).