Subject: Re: How about merge 'xtt-1.3' into our xsrc?
To: Masao Uebayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: MINOURA Makoto <email@example.com>
Date: 05/28/2001 13:23:36
- Convenience for X-TT users
- It's difficult to make a pkgsrc for it
- Code bloat again
- Different codebase from the XFree repository
(But this might not be a big problem since 3.3.x would
not be released any longer?)
- We already have it in xsrc/xfree (XFree86 4.0.3)
- How to deal with the 3rd-party library (that is, FreeType)
- Documentation (it has README, but no man page)
Mmmm more cons than pros....
Do you have any comments, Shiozaki-san, as the former
maintainer of X-TT?
Minoura Makoto <firstname.lastname@example.org>