Subject: Re: Minolta 2330 USB camera
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 05/25/2001 10:54:14
On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 09:49:38AM +0200, Pållen wrote:
> ANyone knows if the Minolta 2330 USB would work with NetBSD? Would be nice
> to not have to boot that vindåvs just to grab some pictures of the compact
> flash card. Or anyone knows of a CF-reader which works with NetBSD. But it
> still would be nice to not need a lot of extra hardware.

I have some no-name ISA-PCMCIA adapter and then a PCMCIA-CF adapter and
things Just Work.

I don't know about your camera, but gPhoto2.0 (finally!!) supports my
Canon PowerShot 70 Pro - but I couldn't get gPhoto2.0 installed (it's
not in pkgsrc (yet?)).

gPhoto supports USB cameras as well (not sure if it does that under NetBSD,
though).

  -jm