Subject: Flat Tube Heat Exchanger Production Line Ugently Needed
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Wong <flairconditioner@sina.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2001 02:31:46
Dear Sir or Madam,

We are one of leading air conditioner manufacturer in China. To crop with the
increasing development, we want to buy a new production line of flat tube type
heat exchanger production line.

If you are in the same business line able to supply the production line, please
refer to the following technical specifications:

Production Line of Flat Tube Type Heat Exchanger  ( Air Conditioner)

1. Capacity: 300,000-500,000 sets and per set includes one condenser and one
evaporator.

2. Processing range: automatically process heat-exchanger with its long side
length from 150-1200mm, 1 to 4 ranks of holes.

3. Quality of products: accords with relevant international quality and safety
standards.

4. Quality of the specialized equipment of  the production line accords with
relevant technical conditions

5 Thickness of copper tube is about 0.35 mm, the diameter is 7mm and 9.52 mm
(incl. interior screw cooper tube), and the aluminum foil can be processed into
shutter

6. Operating noise should be less than 85 dB.

7 The index of environmental protection accords with latest international standards.

Above are general requirements of the production line that we plan to purchase
within next two month.  Please quote with the following materials:

1. The international test certificate and standard that equipments have met.
2. The advantage of production line.
3. Please indicate if your offer package includes effective employee training,
timely technical support, etc.
4. All the documentations provided are preferred in both Chinese and English.
5. Please quote break down prices for each equipments and parts of the whole
production line.
6. Production lead time

We will discuss further detail as soon as we have received you offer.

Looking forward to hearing from your favorable reply soon.

Thanks and regards,

Jason Wong

Purchase Manager

Flying Deer (Feilu) Air Conditioner Co., Ltd.

Room 722, 7/F, Furong Center, No.1, Zumiao Rd,
Foshan, Guangdong, China
Postal Code: 528000
Tel: +86-757-3982666
Fax: +86-757-2283667
flairconditioner@sina.com
wong@jason.com.cn
jason-wong@email.com.cn

P.S. Our business time is 8: 30 am - 18: 00, Monday through Saturday. Preferred
Country of Oringin if from USA, German, Italy, Japan, Korea, UK, France