Subject: Re: A release-users list
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/16/2001 11:16:03
The only thing that concerns me about this is the possible divergence
of release-* over time, as well as the then-continuing need to subscribe
to yet more mailing lists.

I can't help but wonder if release-users should be a subset of current-users
in order to catch the widest audience, as it seems to me that most sub-
scribers to -current would also be interested in the various release
checkpoints (I know for certain that I am one such creature).

i.e. if you subscribe to current-users, you will get release-users as
well, but if you subscribe to release-users, you won't get bombarded
with -current issues.

Merely a thought, and one hopefully not too far off base.