Subject: Re: OpenSSL upgrade does not bump minor version of shared libs
To: David Brownlee <>
From: Olaf Seibert <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2001 16:56:55
On Thu 26 Apr 2001 at 15:48:11 +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	Just curious - do you have a spare machine on which you could
> 	compile binary packages for the upgrade?

Unfortunately, no. But it is a good thought. We ought to have some
backup hardware anyway but that is still only in the "planned" stage.

For now I "solved" the problem by changing the dependency in openssh's
Makefile - now it is content with the openssl version that is installed.

> 		David/absolute		-- No hype required --
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder --Soep van de dag, wat zal dat zijn
\X/     --wat kan dat wezen, beter maar het ergste vrezen -Boy Bensdorp