Subject: Re: Screensaver Lifesaver
To: Ciarcinski, Adam ISS Brussels\" <>
From: David Maxwell <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/2001 12:36:17
They don't appear to release source, and have only Windows binaries
available. They also don't discuss other platforms in the FAQ.

Further, they don't list a contact email on their web page, though they
do have a feedback form.

It probably wouldn't be a hard port. Running this would be more
interesting to me than other distributed projects, but they would need
to provide sources - at least to specific individuals, but preferrably
to all interested parties.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 07:58:05AM -0400, Ciarcinski, Adam ISS Brussels" wrote:
> Hi NetBSDers,
> Have you heard about this:
> Can we make an efford to write NetBSD client?
> Thank you for your attention :)
> 	kind regards
> 		- Adam

David Maxwell,| -->
(About an Amiga rendering landscapes) It's not thinking, it's being artistic!
					      - Jamie Woods