Subject: Re: uvm_pageout hangs...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lars Heidieker <lars@heidieker.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/17/2001 09:37:14
It seems to be related to changes in uvm_loan.c
as uvm_loan() is now able to return with uobj/anon locked as we might get a
return value of 0 from uvm_loanentry. That might happen if uvm_loanentry
returns while in the first iteration of the while loop with rv == 0
Am not sure but it does not look right the way it is....