Subject: Re: lib/12164 still a problem?
To: Jeff Rizzo <>
From: Todd Whitesel <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2001 02:07:04
> I installed the 20010324 -current snapshot (on i386), and apache
> began dumping core upon startup.  Further investigation revealed that
> if I removed the "" module from PHP4 (which is running as a
> module in Apache), things were a little happier.
> This looks a *lot* like lib/12164, which I see was closed because the
> original submitter was unable to duplicate it.
> Well, I can duplicate it.  :)   Any thoughts?

eek, I was about to purge that since I just put up a 20010407-1.5T (with
the ntp fix) to replace it.

I'll leave 20010324 up for now, in case it helps anyone reproduce this.

If someone can verify that 20010407-1.5T also exhibits this issue, then
please let me know so I can purge 20010324.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @