Subject: Re: Problems make build (libamu or ufsmount ?)
To: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2001 19:56:13
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 07:33:20PM +0200, Jan H. van Gils wrote:
> 	Manuel,
>
> Well it looks like a never ending story
> last night I had a similar error is this one.
> But it was complaining about the same file is /u02/src/gnu/usr.bin/grep
> and now the directory texinfo.
>
> I am lost .....
>
> Do you have a brilliant idea
>
> Jan
>

> /u02/src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/common/../common/libintl.h:3: libgettext.h: No
> such
>  file or directory

I guess your /u02/src/gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/common has a libintl.h file in
it, rigth ? It shouldn't be there.

I don't know what happended with your source tree, but I suggest deleting
it and supping again. If you feel advanturous, you can change the dates in
sup/current/when.* to a few months back, to make sup delete files that
have been deleted in the past few months. This will also make it fetching
all files that have changed in this period.