Subject: fas support added to ncr53c9x driver
To: None <>
From: Andrey Petrov <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/2001 19:24:53

I committed changes to ncr53c9x driver to support sun's fas controller
on sparc64 machines. I ran it for a pretty long time but on limited
variety of scsi devices. I was unable to make dmaselect works
with fas so I needed to transform this feature from global to per
controller and I added it  as NCR_F_DMASELECT,  I also removed
ncr53c9x_dmaselect global variable from the driver so I'm going
to correct depending drivers to sc_features use.  HOpe I have not
broke much. Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks for all helped with writing and testing,