Subject: Problems make build (libamu or ufsmount ?)
To: Gerard v.d. Grinten <gvdg@concepts.nl>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 03/24/2001 11:19:30
Hi Manual,

Well you already gave me a lot off information but it is still
not possible to do a make build. The error is also the same.

Here some thinks I already tried

- Changed sup config file, I added the delete option
- I removed the complete /usr/include tree and did a new make build
	(I had to recreate some directory's)
- The sub tree's compile. For example cd /usr/src/gnu, make && make install
	no problems.
- I compiled all the library's and other useful binary's

>>>The error
In file included from /u02/src/usr.sbin/amd/libamu/../include/am_defs.h:763,
                 from /u02/src/usr.sbin/amd/libamu/hasmntopt.c:50:
/usr/include/ufs/ufs/ufsmount.h:41: redefinition of `struct ufs_args'
/usr/include/ufs/ufs/ufsmount.h:49: redefinition of `struct mfs_args'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1
<<<End error

Thanks Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/JanVG/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE