Subject: RE: Problems with ufsmount when running make build
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 03/23/2001 09:29:27
Manuel,

I am building from a tree I created with a sup.

I think the tree is clean. I started a couple off times
with make distclean && make build

As far as I know the ufsmount is the only source that
has a problem.

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/JanVG/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE