Subject: RE: Problems with ufsmount when running make build
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
List: current-users
Date: 03/23/2001 09:29:27

I am building from a tree I created with a sup.

I think the tree is clean. I started a couple off times
with make distclean && make build

As far as I know the ufsmount is the only source that
has a problem.

With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/JanVG/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL