Subject: Re: Still can't compile /crypto/dist/heimdal
To: None <>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/2001 20:22:17
In message <>,
Xavier HUMBERT wrote:

>I still can't compile heimdal libs, from which many other pieces of the
>userland depend.
>In fact, my guess is that make includes does _not_ generate appropriate
>header files from lex/yacc, perhaps when making includes for libcrypto :

It's suddenly fixed, don't know exactly why and how.

I think that I tried to make includes into the lib/ directory, after
that, I went able to build the whole sourcetree.

I'll try once more, just to be sure it's the point, not some odd voodo
thing :-)

Xavier HUMBERT  -  Systemes et Reseaux     |
INJEP                                      |