Subject: Re: hard lockups with -current and Netscape
To: None <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
From: KANETA Shin-ichi <kaneta@atmos.cr.chiba-u.ac.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/2001 15:33:37
Similar problem occurs with realplay8(linux/i386), StarOffice5.2
(linux/i386), communicator4.76(FreeBSD/i386). But bash(linux/i386)
and /bin/ls(FreeBSD/i386), jserver(FreeBSD/i386) works fine.

My environment is,
NetBSD more 1.5S NetBSD 1.5S (MORE) #12: Mon Mar 19 18:01:52 JST 2001     kaneta@more:/exports/NetBSD/netbsd-current/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/MORE i386.

KANETA Shin'ichi (aka JINTIAN Zhenyi)
Center for Environmental Remote Sensing, Chiba University