Subject: Fail to build lib/crypto/dist/heimdal
To: None <>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/2001 12:27:56
[NetBSD 1.5S macppc]

I finally, using build -k, tracked donw all the problem I'm having
building -current userland to the heimdal libraries. Nothing builds in
there, hence the failing builds for depending tools (notably

Apparently, the lex/yacc sources are _not_ parsed, thus not generating
the header files (libvers/print_version.h is an obvious example)

I tried to ./configure && make in heimdal directory, that fixed only the
libvers problem, but not the others.

Note that there is _no Makefile_ out there, juste a Makefile.(am|in) an
a configure script.

Any clue here ?

Xavier HUMBERT  -  Systemes et Reseaux     |
INJEP                                      |