Subject: Re: proc table is full
To: Joseph Sarkes <jsarkes@tiac.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/2001 17:50:04
	How many processes were running at the time?
	You can probably avoid this by changing the values of MAXUSERS in
	your kernel config, or running:

		sysctl -w kern.maxproc=2048

	Alternatively to double what you already have:

sh -c 'echo kern.maxproc=$((`sysctl -n kern.maxproc` * 2))| xargs sysctl -w'

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --