Subject: libtool "--tag" error
To: Current users list <>
From: Ruibiao Qiu <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/2001 10:13:58
Hi all

I have the "--tag" problem while using libtool as show below.  How can I fix

===> Building for readline-4.1
rm -f
/usr/pkg/bin/libtool  --mode=link cc -o readline.lo vi_mode.lo
funmap.lo keymaps.lo parens.lo search.lo rltty.lo complete.lo bind.lo
isearch.lo display.lo signals.lo util.lo kill.lo undo.lo macro.lo input.lo
callback.lo terminal.lo nls.lo xmalloc.lo history.lo histexpand.lo histfile.lo
histsearch.lo shell.lo tilde.lo -rpath /usr/pkg/lib -version-info 4:1
libtool: link: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: link: specify a tag with `--tag'
*** Error code 1