Subject: Re: "Bad address" reading files
To: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/26/2001 21:55:54
in post-UBC -current there's a problem where many filesystem errors
are reported as EFAULT instead of whatever the real error is.
I know what needs to be done to fix it, but I've been fixing
worse problems so I haven't had a chance to deal with this yet.
I'll hopefully get to this in a few weeks.

-Chuck