Subject: CVS mirrors
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mark White <mark.white@st-edmund-hall.oxford.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/2001 16:20:47
[This is a CVS question, really, I suppose]

So, I periodically download my NetBSD current source
snapshots as .tgz files from a nearby FTP mirror.  When I
want to work on these files, I use anoncvs, but want to use
the Austrian mirror, not the main server.

Is there any way of doing this other than issuing -d [root]
on the cvs command line every time?  Can I change the
'default' server throughout the tree, somehow?  Or is the
only way I can make it right to cvs checkout the sources
from the appropriate anoncvs mirror in the first place?

Mark <><