Subject: Re: Processes getting stuck in disk wait on current currents
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2001 08:16:18
hmm, yea, if the same device is still accessible via other partitions then
it's less likely that this is a IDE problem.  if reading the whole device
with dd works, then I'll start looking for filesystem bugs again.
in this case, it would help if I could get a dd image of the filesystem
that's having the problem (assuming there aren't any files on that filesystem
that you want to keep private).

-Chuck