Subject: Re: Newer openssh for netbsd-1-5?
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/13/2001 08:26:31
>Is anyone working on pulling up the openssh in -current to netbsd-1-5?
>It fixes some protocol issues apparently, and makes things _appear_
>to be better since the recent security holes.

	the code in 1.5 (1.5_BETA2 or later) has fixes to
	ttp://razor.bindview.com/publish/advisories/adv_ssh1crc.html,
	however the version number is not updated (so it is rather confusing).
	we may need to clarify the situation in advisory.

	main trunc has newer code, however, i'm holing pullup because it has
	annoying bugs in signal handling (SIGWINCH not propagated from ssh
	to sshd).

itojun