Subject: Re: Lower MTU behind NAT
To: None <>
From: Feico Dillema <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/2001 00:21:51
On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 08:09:21AM +0900, wrote:
> >> 	if recent ipfilter corrects it or not.
> >>
> >Hmmm, the PR says a fix is available from recent ipfilter source or
> >netbsd-current. If so, it would be nice to see it appear on the 1.5.1
> >branch...
> 	netbsd-current does not look different from 1.5.1.  they are exactly
> 	the same.

hmmm, I guess then the one making the state-change on the PR
(darrenr?) was a bit to optimistic about the length of his ToDo list
;-}. Well, I'm not in a hurry with this one (it's only to enable an
IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel, for some people that still would like to use
IPv4 from home now and then ;), but maybe a good idea to forward this
email to darrenr (if I doesn't already read this?) to notify him?