Subject: Re: is this a bug or a performance problem with UBC/UVM?
To: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/2001 11:55:36
well, the printf is already under ifdef DEBUG, I'm not sure what more
I can do right away without just removing it.  I don't want to remove it
since it's still useful if people are seeing it.

if it's causing you problems I'd recommend removing it in your local tree.
I will look at what dbench does to trigger it, but there a lot of problems
right now and I'm swamped just trying to get caught up from my time away
in india.

-Chuck