Subject: kern/11627
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/2001 08:59:57
This open pr relates to attaching an EISA bus twice (which happens on my
proliant 5000 under 1.5).

Is it necessary to panic under this situation?  I was going to try just
failing the call, but I'm not quite sure what other states may need to be
cleaned up (I figured there'd be something else, otherwise why panic?).

Can anyone 1) point me in the direction for hacking this, or 2) hack this,
and I'll be a tester at their disposal?

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.