Subject: Re: XFree4.0.2 and WSCons
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/2001 22:23:16
Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.man.szczecin.pl> typed:
:Maybe this problem was mentioned here, but I missed it.....
:When I start X-Windows 4.0.2 on my TOshiba laptop - the console comes
:dark blue. When I restert it - it becomes blue. After another restarts
:it's green, then pink,...
:On other i386 WSCons becomes black and I cannot see anything on the
:console, altought I can type and execute commands (like shutdown).

I was going to post this earlier but forgot.  Just to mention:
My 4.0.2 from xsrc/xfree/ (on i386) fades the wscons down to dark
blue so you're not alone here.  I just presumed it was some quirk
for the chipset I have (Diamond Viper550 using RIVA TNT).

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@pobox.com>
Rxvt Stuff : <gcw@rxvt.org>